We are looking for a highly experienced marketing manager to join our growing team. You’ll expand your skill set and take on plenty of new challenges across a variety of media and lead your team based on your expertise and professionalism.
The marketing manager will plan, supervise, guide and train his/her team to carry out the day to day digital and offline marketing activities of our clients as well as long and short term marketing strategy for the company.
Holding this senior position, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the quality of the output of his/her team and constant improvement of the services of Doleep Studios towards its clients.
- MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for minimum 7 years, with at least 3 years in senior/ managerial role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital and social media marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge and experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability to lead the marketing team effectively, by boosting talents and replacing low performing members
- Provide effective training and constantly introduce the innovations in the field of digital marketing to the team to be used in the work
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google, Facebook, Linkedin Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Ad campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Social Media growth, reach, engagement & conversion strategies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Social Media post types (ex. Instant articles, offers, canvases) across the platforms, their structure, effectiveness on the audience. etc.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to details
- Strive for excellence in the field of marketing and ambition for success
- Monitor and control the quality of the output from the team researching the business of each new client and developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Providing guidance to the design and post production teams, in terms of marketing messages/clues to be used in the content these teams produce
- Monitoring the quality and being responsible for all client deliverables (text, image, GIF, video, etc.) on Social Media to be done on timely basis in the best potential of the team
- Collaborating with the concerned departments in Doleep Studios on day to day basis to have highly creative and engaging content and achieve the best level of service to clients as well as Doleep Studios
- Create a reporting template with vital statistics for all social media accounts, to be submitted by Marketing executives managing those accounts. Monitor the timely submission and quality of these reports.
- In case of low performing social media accounts reported, intervene and work closely with the Marketing executive to correct the situation.
- Monitor the reports showing the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Closely monitor the management of all marketing initiatives of Doleep Studios and our clients by planning, managing Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the creation and publication of all online and offline marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and monitor the implementation of all promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- High compensation
- Great working environment, designed for growth
Doleep Studios is a creative content creation and production company with a strong focus on Film-Making excellence, TV commercials, promos and other branded content.
Send your CV. to email@example.com
For more information, Call +201207077720
Apply Now !