We are looking for HR. manager who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Proven work experience in Human Resources of minimum 8 years, out of which at least 3 years in Managerial/directorial role
- Be a forward-thinker and creative individual with high ethical standards
- Ability to strategically plan the workforce, be a team player with sound technical & analytical ability and strong operational focus
- Serve as a mentor for the team of human resources
- Articulate and relate to all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English language
- Strong attention to details
- Source and attract the best talents in their respective fields to create a superior workforce
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.Conduct the initial stages of the interviewing process and manage the full process
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing process; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Construct and follow the KPI tracking system for all the departments in the company.
- Design and maintain a system for unbiased employee assessment, based on which promotions and demotions will be carried out.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of the staff
- Source and monitor the implementation of training for the staff when necessary
- Design and administer events and programs in the company, aimed at bonding staff, fostering environment for talent growth
- Ensure disciplined and structured work environment for the staff
- Periodically provide reports with soft feedback to the management on staff performance and attitude
- Design, implement and enforce penalty system for offenses by staff or failure to adhere to company policy & standards
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Train managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; award benefit contracts; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conduct investigations; maintain records
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Competitive salary
- Great growth opportunity
Doleep Studios is a creative content creation and production company with a strong focus on Film-Making excellence, TV commercials, promos and other branded content.
Send your CV. to email@example.com
For more information, Call +201207077720
Apply Now !