- At least 2 year(s) experience working as a business analyst in a technology environment
- Passionate about technology, software technology, business analysis and product Management.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both Arabic & English in written and spoken.
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams.
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes and Stories.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values.
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product/project release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understand knowledge of the market, the users, and the road-map for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer.
- Competitive salary
- Great growth opportunity
Doleep Studios is a creative content creation and production company with a strong focus on Film-Making excellence, TV commercials, promos and other branded content.
Send your CV. to email@example.com
For more information, Call +201207077720